Villa Azure Amenities
At Villa Azure, we have an unparalleled commitment to providing the finest experience possible. To ensure complete privacy, guests have the exclusive use of Villa Azure whether you book a one bedroom suite or all five.
Offering possibly the best location on the island of Anguilla, Villa Azure overlooks her best beach, Shoal Bay Beach.
•More than 15 restaurants within a 5 minute drive.
•The best snorkeling on Anguilla is directly in front of the Villa in Anguilla’s largest marine park- amazing!
•Villa Azure has some of the best views in the entire Caribbean with a thousand shades of blue framed in every doorway.
•Anguilla is known to have the best beaches in the world, and Villa Azure overlooks her best beach.
• Over 30 other spectacular Anguilla beaches to choose from.
• Fifteen minutes to the airport.
• Six spacious decks and terraces, each providing a different vantage point giving you the feeling as though you have traveled to a completely different villa resort property.
• Top of the line interior furnishings, with beautiful imported tile throughout.
• Furnishings and décor is designed to be comfortable and relaxing, letting you fully take in your surroundings and escape from "the real world".
• The lower level can be locked off and used as a private unit, complete with separate kitchen and living room, covered and open air decks (note we only rent to one group at a time, so this works well for families, children, nannies, and corporate events).
•Thatched roof pool deck bar.
• Infinity edge pool with soaking and sunning areas.
• Hot tub with soothing therapy jets.
• Luxurious Landgrave deck and patio furniture.
• Romantic lighting.
• Large Rooftop Sundeck to take in the spectacular 360 degree views, watch the sunsets and gaze at the stars.
• Truly stunning views of Shoal Bay Beach to the West, St. Martin to the South, Island Harbour to the East and the azure Caribbean seas and romantic cays to the North.
• Steps to the sea with patio at sea level.
•Fully equipped with many board games and coolers for the beach.
• Five spacious, sumptuously appointed bedrooms, fully air-conditioned.
• Four bedrooms have large private ensuite baths providing spacious comfort, including double sinks and walk-in closets.
• One of the bedrooms can be set up as one king bed or two twin beds.
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans AND air conditioning.
• Three romantic open air showers.
• Enveloping 700 thread count Egyptian cotton linens, Ralph Lauren Polo towels and plush robes.
• Hairdryers and safes.
• Bulgari spa bath amenities.
• Large plush beach towels.
• 4 dining areas with amazing views.
• Gourmet kitchen with Viking range, wine refrigerator and high-end appliances. Truly a chef's dream.
• Fully equipped second kitchen in the lower level with high end appliances and wine refrigerator.
• Romantic thatched roof dining area on the pool deck with inlaid glass tiled wet bar and refrigerator.
• Gourmet barbeque grill perfect for cooking fresh Anguilla lobster or fish available from nearby local fishermen.
• Riedel stemware for the wine enthusiast.
Media and technology:
• Superior audio and visual systems with CD, DVD, VCR and 7 flat screen Televisions. IPod and MP3 ready.
• Sonos Music System with over a 35,000 track library, Rhapsody, Sirius Radio, Pandora, Tidal, Last FM, I Heart Radio and Internet Radio.
• Sirius XM Satellite Radio with 200 stations.
• IPod dock in LR and all 5 bedrooms.
• Cable TV and Netflix.
• High speed wireless internet.
• DVD library with over 50 titles.
Our dedicated experienced staff includes:
• Estate Manager.
• Maid service.
• Pool service.
•Our staff will welcome you when you reach Anguilla at the ferry dock or the airport, and upon arriving at Villa Azure they will introduce you to the estate and familiarize you with the property.
•High speed wireless internet.
• Free calls to US and Canada with Net Phone.
Additional Services available:
• Car rentals.
• Grocery shopping and provisioning prior to arrival including premium wine selections.
• Personal laundry service.
• Chef, Butler, bartender.
• Personal trainer, yoga.
• Spa treatments at the Villa.
• Golf and golf lessons at Anguilla’s Greg Norman Golf Course.
• Boat tours, Yacht charters, deep sea fishing, scuba diving or a picnic on a deserted beach.
• Steel drum lessons.
• Day trips to St. Martin and St. Bart's and other nearby islands.